Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome to the Notre Dame Medieval Institute blog!

This blog is an experiment in communication and community. Hundreds (thousands?) of students, faculty, and scholars across the world have some connection to the Medieval Institute (MI) at the University of Notre Dame. Maintaining a connection with our alumni, former faculty, and research visitors is the practical goal of this blog.  I would like to offer an opportunity for ongoing conversation to those individuals who have studied, worked, and visited the MI over the years. I also hope to keep you informed about our activities and people.  I invite you to join the conversation and visit our web site at:  http://www.nd.edu/~medinst/.

1 comment:

Laura Gibbs said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I received notice of the blog via the Medieval Studies listserv at the University of Oklahoma, where I am an online instructor, with a personal interest in Aesop's fables of the Middle Ages.

Blogspot and Blogger.com are great services, and if you are interested in learning more about how to make the most use of them, I publish a blog with some of my own tips and tricks online - you can find that here:
How-To Technology Tips

Best wishes and happy blogging!

Laura Gibbs
Univ. of Oklahoma